Sell Item JSF - A Spring Web Flow Sample
Sell Item (launch with a regular anchor tag)
This Spring Web Flow sample application is the JSF-based version of the familiar "Sell item" sample.
It illustrates the following concepts:
- Using Spring Web Flow with JSF
- Implementing a wizard using web flows.
- Use of conversation scope.
- Using expressions to apply dynamic flow navigation rules
- Using continuations to make the flow completely stable, no matter how browser navigation buttons are used.
- "Always redirect on pause" to benefit from the POST+REDIRECT+GET pattern with no special coding.
Using "conversation invalidation after completion" to prevent duplicate submits of the same sale
while taking advantage of continuations to allow back button usage while the application transaction is in process.